Tuesday 9 July 2013

Thank you CATALIN LEONTE!

     I would like to express my sincerest regards to mister Catalin Leonte, for the very important contribution he decided to make for my career, by helping me with all the ski wax and other products necessary to prep my skis and make them as fast as possible. For sure he is going to be on my mind when my skis will fly from under me! I am very fortunate to have met him I promise his effort will not be in vain. Thank you sir!



     Dorest sa ii multumesc cu toata sinceritatrea domnului Catalin Leonte pentru contributia foarte importanta catre carIera mea, asigurandu-mi toata ceara respectiv sculele de care am nevoie pentru a face schiurile sa zboare de sub mine sezonul viitor! Cu siguranta ma voi gandi la dansul in acele momente. Sunt privilegiat sa il cunosc si ii promit ca eforturile lui nu vor fi in zadar. Va multumesc!



     IA






No comments:

Post a Comment