Tuesday 17 September 2013

Pimp my ride

     It something I always wanted to do. Ever since my first training camps when I saw the good ski teams having written on their car the names of their respective countries. I don't know how it was for them, but for me it's a motive of great pride. And now I am starting to get to a level where I feel I deserved it. Therefore...I pimped my ride! Thank to the people at printuri.eu for making this possible!





     Ceva ce mi-am dorit mereu. Din primele mele cantonamente atunci cand eram copil si am vazut echipele puternice de schi cu numele tariilor pe masini. Nu stiu cum se simteau ei, dar pentru mine este un motiv de mandrie. Acum in sfarsit incep sa ajung la un nivel la care simt ca merit. Asadar...mi-am tunat masina! Multumesc domnilor de la printuri.eu pentru tot ajutorul!

No comments:

Post a Comment