Tuesday 3 September 2013

The Season...13-14

     Well dear readers, I can officially say I started the new season. Today. It has been a very hard and lets say...unexpected summer. No point going into details, I am just extremely happy I managed to finally do it. To be honest, there is no more time. I have no more time. For worrying most of all. Stress stress stress. Over. Gone. It is time to ski (and write articles for you dear readers, or reader).

     Dragii mei cititori, a inceput oficial noul sezon de schi pentru mine. Astazi. A fost o vara grea si intradevar...neprevazuta. Nu are rost sa intru in detalii. Sunt extrem de incantat ca am reusti intr-un final sa imi vad de treaba. Adevarul este ca in orice caz...timp nu mai am. Nu mai am timp de griji in primul rand. Tot stresul de vara asta, gata. E dus. A venit vremea pentru Schi (si vremea de scris articole pentru voi dragi cititori sau cititor).

No comments:

Post a Comment