Wednesday 11 May 2016

Stronger than ever

The season 2015-2016 is finished. 2016-2017 already started. I have only one word to describe the last season: CHANGE. I decided to change many things around me. Starting with the way I go about alpine skiing, to changing where and how I live, to changing my staff and my team in general. But this I will explain in a follow up article this week.

Today I would like to announce how it will be from now on. I know that not many people follow me but have a moral obligation to the ones that do.
  1. Rebranding everything, creating a strategy for many years, with some help of course, more later.
  2.  My blog will have weekly posts on many themes such as: Olympics, promoting alpine skiing in Romania etc.
  3. You will find everything you need to know about me, like where I will race, where I plan to race and even other events I might participate in.
S    So without further to do I will, as they say, let the dogs out J.
      Welcome back. Stay in touch.




Sezonul 2015-2016 s-a terminat. 2016-2017 a început deja. Am un singur cuvânt prin care pot descrie sezonul ce a trecut: SCHIMBARE. Am decis să schimb foarte multe lucruri din jurul meu. Începând cu modul de abordare a schiului, locuința, echipa etc. Dar o sa povestesc despre asta intr-un alt articol tot in această săptămână aici pe blog.

Astăzi aș vrea să vă anunt cum va fi de acum incolo. Știu că nu mulți oameni mă urmăresc, dar simt că am o obligație morală față de cei care o fac.
  1. Rebranding, o strategie pe mai mulți ani, cu ajutorul de rigoare bineințeles.
  2. Blogul meu va avea  postări săptămănale pe teme diferite precum: Olimpiada, promovarea schiului alpin în România etc.
  3. Veți afla tot ce doriți despre mine, unde concurez, unde ma gândesc să concurez și chiar și alte evenimente la care voi lua parte.

Acestea fiind spuse, să ii dăm bice, după cum se spune J.
Bine ați revenit. Rămâneți aproape.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment