Tuesday 12 July 2016

ROGER BIBU....not Federer


       Today I would like to write to you about one of the things I am most proud of since my return in this sport. When I started (or re-started) alpine skiing again there was almost nobody who was supporting me to do it. Well, as the story goes, I turned a lot of people 180 degrees in my favor. People that said I have no chance. Recently I feel like a lost a important one, but he’ll believe again soon. I’ll make him.

      Along the way I had some other surprises. People who I do not know personally are coming to join my cause. This is what this article is about. His name: Roger Bibu. Long story short, he came, presented himself to me, said he wanted to help me with the Marketing/Media/Communication part of things. Again, he came to me. I was thinking about him, but I did not know who “he” or “she” would be. Another proof that the law of attraction works.

      I can say in the meantime that Roger and I became good friends and I am sure that those of you who follow me could see a change in the way I approach things on the internet/media. I consider him to be invaluable for my future and I would like to take this time to officially thank him for joining me. I will not let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment